crawl space encapsulation
Spray Foam Insulation For Crawl Space Encapsulation By iFoam LLC
GET A FREE QUOTE
Why Encapsulate Crawl Spaces In Alabama
Keeping your crawl space clean and dry is vital since up to 50% of household air flows up from your crawl space. Encapsulating your crawl space helps stop unwanted water intrusions from heavy rain or even the natural seapage from the water table. It also prevents moisture and seals air leaks stopping mold and bacteria from entering and growing in the crawl space. Some of the major benefits are:
- Crawl space encapsulation makes it much harder for critters to enter because it virtually eliminates all entry points.
- Much higher energy efficiency. Advanced energy studies found that a 20% reduction in energy with an encapsulated crawl space.
- You will have way better air quality since your air flows through your crawl space.
- Crawl space encapsulation will increase the durability of your floor.
Crawl Space Encapsulation Service Area
iFoam has proudly served the Central Alabama area with the best customer service and highest quality spray foam in the industry for 10+ years. If you are located in one of the following cities or in the surrounding areas we got you covered.
- Montgomery, Alabama
- Prattville, Alabama
- Millbrook, Alabama
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Wetumpka, Alabama
- And The Surrounding Areas
Affordable Crawl Space Encapsulation Contractor In Alabama
To optimize the savings you’ll see, contact us for affordable crawl space encapsulation. We provide free estimates to help you stay within your budget. Depending on the extent of your replacement or installation, you could save hundreds of dollars a year on your utility bill. With your HVAC system not having to work as hard to keep the temperature consistent, you may also experience fewer repairs and a prolonged lifespan. For commercial units, that’s a huge savings! Call now to schedule your installation.
Signs Of Crawl Space Problems In Alabama
If you are having any of the following problems then it’s a sign you are having some crawl space problems.
- Cracks in your drywall in the interior of your home.
- If your floors are uneven.
- If there is a foul odor that is persistent and comes back even after a deep clean.
- If you are experiencing asthma or heightened allergies symptoms.